There’s something for everyone in our Tastes of Cumbria hamper – a veritable smorgasbord of homemade treats and goodies that provides a fitting tribute to the rich heritage which continues to inspire Cumbria’s thriving community of food and drink producers. Hand-picked to appeal to a wide range of tastes and preferences, this is the must-have gift that is suitable for any occasion.
The Tastes of Cumbria Hamper contains:
- Lakeland Liqueurs Raspberry Vodka – 33cl
- Cumbrian Delights Sticky Toffee Sauce – 225g
- Ginger Bakers Luxury Damson Brandy Fruit Cake – 500g
- Hesket Newmarket Brewery Old Carrock Strong Ruby Ale – 500ml
- Cumbrian Delights Cumbrian Hot Spot – 210g
- Keswick Brewery Thirst Quencher Pale Ale – 500ml
- Keswick Brewery Bitter – 500ml
- Sarah Nelson Homemade Traditional Cumberland Rum Butter – 170g
- Hawkshead Relish – 150ml
- Hawkshead Relish Cheeseboard Chutney – 200g
- Hawkshead Relish Cumberland Sauce – 230g
- Romney’s Kendal Mint Cake – 170g
- Romney’s Butter Fudge – 180g
- Cartmel Farm Foods Damson Chilli Ketchup – 325g
- Coniston Country Kitchen Larder Cumbrian Gingerbread – 275g
- Friendly Food & Drink Lemon Curd – 210g
- John Watt & Son 1865 Ground Coffee – 200g
- Mawson Pink Lemonade Cordial – 500ml
Black Gift Box £79.00
If you would prefer a traditional wicker hamper at extra cost, please contact the Made In Cumbria shop for details.
UK shipping only. For a full list of ingredients and allergens, please contact us here.